We will also send you a Complimentary Copy of our Snoring Membership Newsletter and send you useful advice for Snoring care. Our newsletter has the latest information on Snoring and Sleep Apnea Treatments.
- What Happens If You Do Not Get Enough Sleep?
- It Is Not Only You Who Suffers Because Of Your Fatigue
- Your Brain And Hormones Need Sleep Too!
- How To Recognize Sleep Deprivation
- Occasionally, Surgery Is The Only Answer…
- Over The Counter Medicines
- Dental Or Orthodontic Treatment
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Device
- Have You Changed Your Pillows Recently?
- Natural Nasal Strips
- Change Your Sleeping Position
- Coping As A Snorers Partner
Severe Obstructive Sleep Apnea Linked To A Higher Risk Of Heart Attack, Angina, And Diabetes
It Is Also Related To Obesity And Hypertension
Obstructive sleep apnea, also called OSA, is a condition that occurs at night when sleeping, therefore it is difficult to detect. The breathing is interrupted for several seconds. A partner can complain about the snoring, but detecting the interruptions in breathing can be challenging. According to a study, most people have OSA at some point in their lives, but only 15% have severe OSA. The symptoms are fatigue and daytime sleepiness, but the individuals consider that these conditions have other causes. The same study evaluated what other health conditions had persons with severe OSA, and found a correlation with high blood pressure, an increased risk of heart attack, angina, and diabetes. Also, the degree of hypertension and obesity depended on the severity of apnea. More Information click here.
Snoring, Restless Legs, And Body Heat Can Be Unbearable At Night For The Partner
A Solution Is Taking A “Sleep Divorce” – Learn About It.
Sometimes couples love each other, but can’t stand the snoring, restless legs or body heat at night. A solution is sleeping apart in different beds or even in separate rooms. This does not mean that there is less feeling for each other, but sometimes, the best idea is to give each other its private space. This idea was backed up by one-third of the people who answered a survey about “sleep divorce”. It will give a good night’s sleep for both and they will wake up refreshed. The most delicate part is talking together to take this step. Click here for more info.
May require free registration
Downloading Our Free Health Report Will Also Provide A Login Access To These Posts
- Our free 48-Page Health Report on Snoring
- A Complimentary copy of our Snoring Membership Newsletter
- Interesting tips and advice for Snoring and Sleep Apnea treatment and care sent directly to your e-mail address
Get Our 30-Day Trial
Includes Our Health E-Book Bundle
Free Bonus With Your 30-Day Trial
It Includes 10 E-Books Valued More Than $150
With your 30-day trial you will receive our E-BOOK BUNDLE, consisting of 10 Health e-Books. It covers health conditions such as depression, better memory, lucid dreaming, reflexology, hypnosis, and more.